Spring Cleaning with Shannon

Energy One

Big Daddy 72

Custom Street Rod Interiors & Design
Done by hand with rags polish and popsicle sticks no removal necessary

I guarantee you would not have made mine look that good with mothers and Popsicle sticks. Mine was full of deep pits from rocks and had calcium corrosion and deep calcium stains. ask Shannon how bad and deep the scratches and stone pit were in the case. As I said before some stuff you just can't remove with a cloth and polish. But mine had prob never been polished. And it had some serious rough cut sanding done prior to buffing.

Not that anyone has said anything, but one thing I wanna make clear in this thread is too, I've always been super happy with my k-9 since I bought it. I like things perfect, or at least as close as I can get them. I feel that I got a good deal even before all the work that's been done to my bike. I would not hesitate to buy another bike from the same seller. He was straight forward and up front and trust him. So I don't think I bought a turd I just wanted to make it look as close to perfect as I could.

Seriously though dent I said this many times, hats off to you bro, your pit is spectacular and the engine is nothing short of amazing. Your the reason I had mine done!

Big Daddy 72

Custom Street Rod Interiors & Design
I guarantee you would not have made mine look that good with mothers and Popsicle sticks. Mine was full of deep pits from rocks and had calcium corrosion and deep calcium stains. ask Shannon how bad and deep the scratches and stone pit were in the case. As I said before some stuff you just can't remove with a cloth and polish. But mine had prob never been polished. And it had some serious rough cut sanding done prior to buffing.

Not that anyone has said anything, but one thing I wanna make clear in this thread is too, I've always been super happy with my k-9 since I bought it. I like things perfect, or at least as close as I can get them. I feel that I got a good deal even before all the work that's been done to my bike. I would not hesitate to buy another bike from the same seller. He was straight forward and up front and trust him. So I don't think I bought a turd I just wanted to make it look as close to perfect as I could.