STERLING 2-up seat..Top Notch & Made in the USA

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
Thanks for the update Knotso. I have two solo seats for my 07 Bulldog and ain't happy with either. Still trying to decide which way to go to get the right seat.

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Sterling has made three (3) seats for me, a 2-up and two solos, one of the solo seats is a very slim profile, love it!

All I can say about Sterling's Seats is OUTSTANDING :2thumbs:

:cheers:

Bowhunter

Sterling was very good to work with on my last seat, I just wish his setup was within riding distance so that I could be there and have major input into the shape of the seat.

killerk9

new seat comeing

:whoop::whoop::eek: Wow very hot looking seat you should be proud im haveing mine done also danny gray seats I went through then and after talking to them I said lets do it thyere going to desigin to match the paint job cant wait to see there drawin up plans here is the paint job 07 k9 :flag:

Diesel Dan

DUDE THATS FUC*ING BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!:flag: I TOTALLY wanna send in my seat now!!!! :cheers:Man I just keep learning more and more about this website...this place fuc*ing kicks ass man..:cheers::2thumbs::cheers:Iam proud to belong to such a cool website,there are some hella talented people on here!!!!!!:flag::flag::flag:

ROCKETDOG

That if one awesome looking seat Knotso! I'm sold! I'll be contacting him in the near future to do my 2-up seat.

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
While there are others who do seats and many are happy going that way, with Sterling you get First Rate World Class Service, Unmatched Excellent Quality, Swift Shipping and a seat that will greatly Exceed your every Expectation. Every time. Sterling Seats are who all others are compared to and try to match.
Sterling is also a Big Dog Biker.com site supporter
Why redo your old seat when for the same $$ with no down time you can get a new mild to wild seat and you can keep your old seat.:2thumbs:

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
I'm with knotso, I had an idea to build a channel so I could run a power cord from the battery to my back pack on my sissy bar, it wasn't a problem. I have a killer black leather seat with black alligator racing stripes. I highly recommend Sterling

mobile post

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
Though I have yet to have had my seat redone, you do have my respect and continue to have. Have often admired your work and wished I could afford. It remains on my list.

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
It has been a few months since my last report and I actually just leave this seat on most of the time. The gel inserts are still comfortable, love the look of the seat on the scoot, everyone wants to chat when out and about, and the seat is holding up very well, still looks new. It gets wet a lot and when I get home the seat comes off and gets put up to dry, with no issues. This has been a great investment.