Stock muffler needed. Euro lights needed

Energy One
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Biker
i need a stock, non modified, muffler for a 2006 K-9. I also need the European light setup for a bike that I bought that will be exported to Norway.

Please let me know if you have, and are willing to sell any. Condition is not really important as the parts will be used for inspection only.

Last edited:

Viking

Biker
What is a euro light? Half-power, a bit limp wristed? :hi:
Double set of ours. Separate turn and stop. Turn are orange, tail and brake are red. We might solve this by using some cheapo bolt on crap for the inspection, but stock would be preferred.

PROFLYER

SWOLE
Double set of ours. Separate turn and stop. Turn are orange, tail and brake are red. We might solve this by using some cheapo bolt on crap for the inspection, but stock would be preferred.
Yikes. No idea how you'd even mount those. What about the LED's that'll go both colors?

Viking

Biker
Yikes. No idea how you'd even mount those. What about the LED's that'll go both colors?
I've seen some of those for vettes but never for the BDM. The twin setup is only needed in the rear. In the front we just take the marker function out and they are pure orange turn signals only.

PROFLYER

SWOLE
Yikes. No idea how you'd even mount those. What about the LED's that'll go both colors? I doubt anyone makes one for the dog but I've seen those on other appications.

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member
The reason they are requires in Canada is to give the required square inches of brake light, could mount a centre brake light if easier..

TapioK

i need a stock, non modified, muffler for a 2006 K-9. I also need the European light setup for a bike that I bought that will be exported to Norway.

Please let me know if you have, and are willing to sell any. Condition is not really important as the parts will be used for inspection only.
Look at Kellerman blinkers. Led, have park, break and blinker, EU legal... expensive yes, but they look good and are not Chinese crap. Nor do you need two light on top each other like some have done
https://www.kellermann-online.com/en/products/bullet-1000/

Status
Not open for further replies.