The Gathering 2019

bikeone

Esta and booking is done.
Come over 18 and will show up 20 of June in Flint Oaks with a dry Throat.....
and some plum stuff in my bagage.

To all Big Dog Bikers: SHOW UP AND LET UR DOG BARKIN!!!

Some very good friends will be missed this year......

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Esta and booking is done.
Come over 18 and will show up 20 of June in Flint Oaks with a dry Throat.....
and some plum stuff in my bagage.

To all Big Dog Bikers: SHOW UP AND LET UR DOG BARKIN!!!

Some very good friends will be missed this year......
Where are you flying into, and what route are you taking to get there?

mleach72

I do want to try to make it to this event in the next couple years. Only problem is my ape hangers aren't legal in some states. Does anybody know what the handlebar height laws are in Kansas?

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I do want to try to make it to this event in the next couple years. Only problem is my ape hangers aren't legal in some states. Does anybody know what the handlebar height laws are in Kansas?
There are no restrictions in Kansas. And most states that have restrictions, it only applies to pass inspection. Don't believe you will have a problem going down the road.
Come join us this year. Don't know if there will be a next year.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Moved this thread to the Forum just for BDB Gatherings! A little less clicks as its on the main page.

Gives people an opportunity to post some threads for trip planning or any details on rides during the event, etc

Also able to retain the history for the event as the past 2 years is all in there.

Just wanted to bring this up and make sure we get a great group this year!

Last edited:

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
I thought the last chance was the 10 year reunion. But, I was wrong....there was an eleven and now a twelve and who really knows. I figured reunions would not be every year but I was wrong.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I thought the last chance was the 10 year reunion. But, I was wrong....there was an eleven and now a twelve and who really knows. I figured reunions would not be every year but I was wrong.
Yeah, whoed thought, turns out the Gathering was more than a 10 year reunion. It united a brotherhood that is starting to spread to other parts of the world. Big things are in the works, and I'm on the look out for leaders to stand up and help us with this program.
Go back to page 2, post 37.

Dogbone

IF LIFE SUCKS, GO RIDE
not making it this year. daughter got married, house needs repairs so funds are not available. sorry guys but no special dogbone gifts this year. will miss seeing all the guys

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Ok, well I won't be making it this year.
Just went down on the bike, Caught sand and pothole in turn.
– I’m ok, just banged and bruised as far as I can tell -- I did hit hard.

Going to need new headlight, 2.5 extended control (right side only) a turn signal (might have that) and a right passenger peg mount and peg for my K-9

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member

Going to need new headlight, 2.5 extended control (right side only) a turn signal (might have that) and a right passenger peg mount and peg for my K-9
Hey Mike, Sorry to hear that you had a spill but glad that you are OK! Do you need a headlight bucket or just the bulb? I have a spare stock bucket if you need one.

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member

Damn sorry to hear that....glad ur ok thats the main thing...