The Gathering 2019

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Resort is booked. June 20th to the 23rd.
Going to need a lot of input this year, on what you want to do and where you want to ride.
I haven't talked to Matt yet, but I'm going to assume going to the factory won't be an option. If that changes I'll let you know.

Booking info.
The number for reservations is 620-658-4401, or on line at reservations@flintoak.com

Last edited:

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
For those that don't know what this is, 2017 was the 10 year anniversary of the forum. To celebrate we took the Dogs back home to Kansas.
Last year we rode up to Lions, Ks to Derrick and Donna's (Big Dog Parts King / Shovelhead kicker)
The resort we are staying at is Flint Oaks hunting resort. Just south of Fall River, Ks.
We've had guys ride all the way from Florida, Arizona, and Texas. And a lot of trailering from Chicago, South Dakota, and lots of other places.
Come join us.

roadie1389

Thoughts - Maybe a clay shoot. I know things were a bit ad-hoc last yr but this would be fun. Also, I know that that area is not the greatest for rides so maybe a "group ride" and a "let's go ride" (could be different times, different days). If the wife and kid go, then might take her to the dirt bike track so if others are into that....

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I need to start getting a head count for this. A simple , yes I'll be there will work. I don't need to hear any maybe's, if I can find my big boy panties, or no, my brother is borrowing my lawn mower that weekend.
Let's fill the place up this year.