The Gathering 2019

Energy One

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Ok, well I won't be making it this year.
Just went down on the bike, Caught sand and pothole in turn.
I’m ok, just banged and bruised as far as I can tell -- I did hit hard.

Going to need new headlight, 2.5 extended control (right side only) a turn signal (might have that) and a right passenger peg mount and peg for my K-9
So sorry to hear, Mike. I have a used Azure bucket for you if that other doesn’t work out. PM if you need it. Hope you heal up quick.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Your in luck. Had to do some digging, but I just happen to have a right side clevis, but the threads for the bolt hole, for the peg mount are striped out. I'll get it repaired some time this next week.
View attachment 64978
thanks anyway but I need the Passenger mount right side, the clevis I think is Ok on the controls (I use the extended ones and still have the originals)

I'll know more once I don't hurt so much and can take a closer look.
I know I have to drill out one of the bolts to mount the controls on the right (been there -- done that before)
I can always drop back to non-extended controls to get back on the road when the body heals.

Nཛ͢ཀཇཧ༏ཧי

... .... .- .. -.
Supporting Member
Ok, well I won't be making it this year.
Just went down on the bike, Caught sand and pothole in turn.
– I’m ok, just banged and bruised as far as I can tell -- I did hit hard.

Going to need new headlight, 2.5 extended control (right side only) a turn signal (might have that) and a right passenger peg mount and peg for my K-9
Damn. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you heal up quickly.

I do have a R/S passenger clevis. The chrome on it sucks, but your welcome to it if you want it.

Attachments

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
thanks anyway but I need the Passenger mount right side, the clevis I think is Ok on the controls (I use the extended ones and still have the originals)

I'll know more once I don't hurt so much and can take a closer look.
I know I have to drill out one of the bolts to mount the controls on the right (been there -- done that before)
I can always drop back to non-extended controls to get back on the road when the body heals.
Oh, miss understood. The only plate I have is stock length. If I need to make you something, let me know.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Talked with Derrick and Donna today. Can't tell you right now, but boy o boy, you don't want to miss the Gathering this year.
Sorry I don't have a Saturday ride destination yet, but I'm working on something big.
Yep...Yep! Looking forward to the event! Always a good time with some of the best people from across the country!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Well i want to come but work is always got me in a pinch....what would be the odds of getting a room on the 20th if i just so happen to be able to come on that day....i cant really book nothing and i hate to say im coming when i dont know forsure if i can...work sucks lol...been wanting to come the past years but just couldnt....really wanting to meet yall...

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Well i want to come but work is always got me in a pinch....what would be the odds of getting a room on the 20th if i just so happen to be able to come on that day....i cant really book nothing and i hate to say im coming when i dont know forsure if i can...work sucks lol...been wanting to come the past years but just couldnt....really wanting to meet yall...
I'm thinking the same thing -- if I'm healed and not still too banged up, I might try to head out but I won't know for a while, I don't heal like I did when I was 20 -- hell if I did I'd already be wrenching on the bike to get it back on the road!

roadie1389

Last yr a buddy got a room the day we showed up. There is plenty of room. They like it if you reserve because they need to make sure they have enough staff and food as this is the off season for them.

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
I'm thinking the same thing -- if I'm healed and not still too banged up, I might try to head out but I won't know for a while, I don't heal like I did when I was 20 -- hell if I did I'd already be wrenching on the bike to get it back on the road!
Yeah i dont heal good anymore either...idk what all u need for ur bike but i have shit tons of parts new and used...

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Last yr a buddy got a room the day we showed up. There is plenty of room. They like it if you reserve because they need to make sure they have enough staff and food as this is the off season for them.
Yeah i totally understand them wanting to know....if i come it be me and my wife...idk just have to see but im wanting to bad and so is she...she wants to see all the bikes

roadie1389

Yeah i totally understand them wanting to know....if i come it be me and my wife...idk just have to see but im wanting to bad and so is she...she wants to see all the bikes
Well looks like your mind is made up. Just pack a bag and hop on the bikes.....

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Well looks like your mind is made up. Just pack a bag and hop on the bikes.....
Yeah i know it trust me i want too...9 hour trip but that doesnt bother me....just wished i could plan things and say forsure what we can do...sucks ass dealing with work and my customers schedules