The Gathering 2019

bikeone

Well i want to come but work is always got me in a pinch....what would be the odds of getting a room on the 20th if i just so happen to be able to come on that day....i cant really book nothing and i hate to say im coming when i dont know forsure if i can...work sucks lol...been wanting to come the past years but just couldnt....really wanting to meet yall...
In case of need, reserved a room - second bed is free.

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Plenty of rooms. The main reason I need a head count, is so the resort can plan meals.
Yeah i know it it makes it complicated not knowing how many..wished i could say if i can come or not...im gonna try thats about all i can say

Nཛ͢ཀཇཧ༏ཧי

... .... .- .. -.
Supporting Member
Well i want to come but work is always got me in a pinch....what would be the odds of getting a room on the 20th if i just so happen to be able to come on that day....i cant really book nothing and i hate to say im coming when i dont know forsure if i can...work sucks lol...been wanting to come the past years but just couldnt....really wanting to meet yall...
It’s almost a guarantee that there will still be space. The reservations are more to help the resort to plan for dinners, and whatever else they need to prepare for.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Damn! I feel bad for the town folk! It's a super small town and will be hard for them to rebuild.

The place we stay is way up on the hill so they will be good, although to get there on a bike might be a tall task. We will have to stay tuned.

You gonna be there Harry?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
No, I cant make it this year. Gotta a lot goin on. Hopefully the monsoon season will be over before the Gathering? But then it will prolly be straight up summer after it does stop....Kansas.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
No, I cant make it this year. Gotta a lot goin on. Hopefully the monsoon season will be over before the Gathering? But then it will prolly be straight up summer after it does stop....Kansas.
You going to be in town? Hop in the truck and come have dinner Saturday evening. Would be great to see you!

I guess that's only if we can get there on bikes.. Haha

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
You going to be in town? Hop in the truck and come have dinner Saturday evening. Would be great to see you!

I guess that's only if we can get there on bikes.. Haha

Im prolly not gonna be around. Got lots to do on the ranch. I will be able to take Hans out for a beer, so thats a plus.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Been checking this out. The town didn't flood, and everybody returned the next day. They were releasing a large amount of water from the lake across the road, and with the extra rain coming in, they were afraid the bridge going into the town would go under water.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
OK, just nailed down another event. After the lunch ride on Friday, there will be a skeet shoot, for those interested. You can bring your own shot gun or you can rent one there. There is a bird fee, but I don't remember what it is.
Saturday ride still to be announced.