The Gathering 2019

Energy One

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Well with the events of last week I have to back out of coming to this years Gathering. So sorry and wish I could come. Unfortunately Pierce and Colleen need me here
I think we all saw this coming when we saw the post regarding Pierce, you wouldn't be the man we know you are if you stepped away from your family at a time like this.

I hope Pierce is on the mend and has a speedy recovery.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Wish me luck -- going to try and work on the bike tomorrow. If I can get it done, I just might be able to do this. Man I hope so!

Might just do the easy stuff and hold off on the Fournaels Shocks till after I get back, even though this would be the perfect test trip. We'll have to see how working on the bike in the trailer goes this time.

Butch Cassidy

I live in the Dallas area and if you need, can be a stop-over location for the ride up. Just let me know so I can have enough beer to handle the crowd.

Butch Cassidy

Count me in......without the wife.

I'd like to ride with others from my area and/or join folks in Dallas. I plotted it on Google maps and it shows 600 miles straight up I-35. Surely we can find a more interesting route and still make it in one day.
Brent; you are welcome to crash at my place, just of I-30 East of Dallas; Rockwall TX.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Ok, now I know the weather forecasts are not the most accurate things in the world, far from it but.....

I'm looking out towards when I'd have to leave for The Gathering and the days that I'd be there and ALL I can see on the radar is GREEN.

Not even a long way around the weather at this point.

I sure hope the forecast changes!

Love you guys but not doing 4 days in rain to come see you and then be in the rain once I'm there!

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Ok, now I know the weather forecasts are not the most accurate things in the world, far from it but.....

I'm looking out towards when I'd have to leave for The Gathering and the days that I'd be there and ALL I can see on the radar is GREEN.

Not even a long way around the weather at this point.

I sure hope the forecast changes!

Love you guys but not doing 4 days in rain to come see you and then be in the rain once I'm there!
Oh gee whiz, I rode in the rain all the way to the East coast, just to look at the ocean, and you won't take a chance to come see friends?

bikeone

What rain?
I will bring sun and good weather with me over......
Some plum and beer stuff too....
Offer German U beer to evrybody shows up.
Hope a lot of Big Dog Owners come to the gathering - Three days one day one hour whatever - only show up would be fine...
Like to see and meet BDB s and their scoots.....

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
What rain?
I will bring sun and good weather with me over......
Some plum and beer stuff too....
Offer German U beer to evrybody shows up.
Hope a lot of Big Dog Owners come to the gathering - Three days one day one hour whatever - only show up would be fine...
Like to see and meet BDB s and their scoots.....
Well said Hans.
If Hans can come all the way from Germany to party with us, the least you guys can do is come meet him.:old2: