TROUBLE SHOOTING WIRING 2006 PITBUL

Energy One
should i be getting 11.6 volts from brown wire that comes fromback bone connection to connection under tank that connects to right hand control . but at control im getting .4 volts . also getting 12.6 from violet purple wire that comes from back bone connection to conection under tank but from there to right hand the 4 volts ?

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a short in the handlebar wiring harness based on your specs

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Jwooky

These are the circuits. The way they work is all the circuits (except the ground) are inputs to the EHC. When you push a button, it grounds that circuit, which is a input to the EHC.

1560452954977.png

Little up date on my 2006 pitbull . I originally posted a thread on a electical issue I thought were coming from faulty signal lights or from a damaged PCB board .Thanks to my cousin Dj from lamesa tx we tested a

Good evening big dog family, just wanted to post an update on my electrical issues I was having with my 2006 pitbull . Originally I posted a thread needing some help with electrical malfunction with handle bar harness . Lets go back to the beginning iperchached my dog from a freind in need of some cash I was more than happy to help a friend!! .the first week of having her life was grand but second week in she got sick!! All I was I getting was the two front running light in the on position no fire what's so ever. And then began the journey. Thanks to help of some of the bigdog family and my cousin dlamesa and his love for the breed we began to put our minds together . For three weeks we read and studied every man I tell you what so grateful for the forum we learned so much from all the years of threads.we began to tested ever wire from rear fender threw back up to handle bar harness . Every thing would check out good and leave us puzzled. I know this may so weird but from our test we still getting power out of the original EGC . Ignition module had power grounds were good . Connuitiy was good . PCB boards were checking food . Voltage regulator was good untill I broke a prong which later would release my cousins k-9 from the pound !! So we decided on what cap told us that maybe I was suffering from a faulty end . Thanks to captain America for igniting a spark in me an ld his willingness to test my ehc unforchanatly he would be closed for the next couple day the Tuesday I was supposed to send my ehc yo him to be tested . But sorry I couldn't wait so with Chris's help from bigdog I ordered a ehc rip kit ,starter, voltage regulator . Two days later the work began We spent some late night struggling with feeding wires threw back bone . About 1:30 a.m the next morning both our dogs roared without any regards to any neighbors our dogs our now running free !!!

Good evening big dog family, just wanted to post an update on my electrical issues I was having with my 2006 pitbull . Originally I posted a thread needing some help with electrical malfunction with handle bar harness . Lets go back to the beginning iperchached my dog from a freind in need of some cash I was more than happy to help a friend!! .the first week of having her life was grand but second week in she got sick!! All I was I getting was the two front running light in the on position no fire what's so ever. And then began the journey. Thanks to help of some of the bigdog family and my cousin dlamesa and his love for the breed we began to put our minds together . For three weeks we read and studied every man I tell you what so grateful for the forum we learned so much from all the years of threads.we began to tested ever wire from rear fender threw back up to handle bar harness . Every thing would check out good and leave us puzzled. I know this may so weird but from our test we still getting power out of the original EGC . Ignition module had power grounds were good . Connuitiy was good . PCB boards were checking food . Voltage regulator was good untill I broke a prong which later would release my cousins k-9 from the pound !! So we decided on what cap told us that maybe I was suffering from a faulty end . Thanks to captain America for igniting a spark in me an ld his willingness to test my ehc unforchanatly he would be closed for the next couple day the Tuesday I was supposed to send my ehc yo him to be tested . But sorry I couldn't wait so with Chris's help from bigdog I ordered a ehc rip kit ,starter, voltage regulator . Two days later the work began We spent some late night struggling with feeding wires threw back bone . About 1:30 a.m the next morning both our dogs roared without any regards to any neighbors our dogs our now running free !!!
Screenshot_20190630-211406_Gallery.jpg