Wanna buy my shirt?

Energy One

airbrush-ed

kustompaintbyed.com
Sorry everybody that this shirt project has been on the back burner. What can I say, I've been busy doing paying jobs. As of right now, this little venture is not as high on my priority list as getting some guy's bike back to him. That is more important to me. I have clients that have already put down deposits on jobs. I think that takes a greater precedent over my t-shirt idea. Sure I'm going to do this, but not by making clients wait on their bike because I'm too busy playing with shirts. Perhaps I should've waited to post anything about this venture until it became more of a reality. So to those that might be getting impatient with me, I'm sorry.

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
Good to see you are busy doing the job you love and excel at.:flag:
We are all happy to know things are going your way for a change. Hell yeah!:2thumbs:

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
i was just rattlin' your chain, ed. nothin' harsh meant by my comment. and, by all means, work definitely comes first. :cheers::cheers:

airbrush-ed

kustompaintbyed.com
No offense taken Wood. I just didn't want my peeps on here thinking I'm flaking out on this project. It will see the light of day soon...

LARS

sippin & cruzin
No need to apologize,Take your time,In your line of work,busy is a good thing.Just don't forget to take a break and pound some cold ones:cheers:
-Larry