WARNING - DON'T DO WHAT I DID!!!

Energy One

toadstool

Yep, that sucks! FYI...

Don't use ANY... Wheel cleaner on your bike unless it is S100 Polished wheel cleaner. That works awesome and is the ONLY thing to use on polished aluminum.

Anything with a High PH will tear up aluminum!!! In otherwords... Acid!!!
Actually, a high Ph is basic, a low Ph is acidic. Either way, there are lots of great cleaners out there, just stick with the intended use.

Ray

Yep, that sucks! FYI...

Don't use ANY... Wheel cleaner on your bike unless it is S100 Polished wheel cleaner. That works awesome and is the ONLY thing to use on polished aluminum.

Anything with a High PH will tear up aluminum!!! In otherwords... Acid!!!

Agrees with Jake, the word " Acid" is a bad thing too. The same "Acid" used to clean air conditioners coils, you can smell that stinking acid in the stuff. The dealer close to us says to use this stuff call "Goof -Off". I have used it but it is a pretty good cleaner, but that duff finsh stuff is a sit on your hiney and rub thing.

I actually got on here to share a little thing I ran across cleaning my scooter's billet. It had a lot of swirl lines in it from abuse before me. I got some of the Mother's billet polish and scubbing with a wet cotton cloth slowly getting it better. Then Ah - Ha !!!! Some of those places where I could just get my finger in barely I put a tiny bit of polish on the poking finger and rubbing until I get a good black gooey looking crap going, then wiped off with micro fiber rag, than with a very clean again. It almost, with a lot less effort, gets it back new looking again, with a lot less of those tiny swirl marks! :)

I don't use any wheel cleaner on any thing around here after something we had got screwed up my wife's wheels. Even though I was not the person whom applied it to the wheels and left it way too long, I bought it. After the finish came of the wheels and a through grip session from the wife. I smelled it and it too reaked of coil cleaning acid.

I scrub, polish, and wax like that though for like to relax me. It is possibly the next best thing to reading my Bible.

Ray