What are the best wheel polishers

We have lots of threads on polishes my favorite being Adams! What are the best wheels/pads for polishing metal? I hate paying others to do work !!!!

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Paul, easiest thing I've found, Dotco to with a cloth buffing wheel. Lots of different shapes you can use too. Just use a bit of Adams and buff away. I think you can pick up one AND the wheels at Harbor Freight for under $100.

Paul, easiest thing I've found, Dotco to with a cloth buffing wheel. Lots of different shapes you can use too. Just use a bit of Adams and buff away. I think you can pick up one AND the wheels at Harbor Freight for under $100.
Will look tomorrow! I just sent the heads and cases out for a polishing but I hate paying other people for work I should be doing

Yankee

I use nothing but "White Diamond" aluminum polish. You can find it online.
I use to own a boat dealership for 10 years and this polish would turn old fiberglass boats into gem's. Also, any aluminum billet...chrome...silver...even stainless steel, it works fantastic. It's so good it should be illegal..

I use nothing but "White Diamond" aluminum polish. You can find it online.
I use to own a boat dealership for 10 years and this polish would turn old fiberglass boats into gem's. Also, any aluminum billet...chrome...silver...even stainless steel, it works fantastic. It's so good it should be illegal..
I stick to Adams Polish hands down. I was asking for the polishing tools which work the best.
Thanks

alxdamon

Simichrome metal polish. About $11 bucks a tube and an old fashion cotton diaper. Use it in the shop to polish injection molds. Works wonders on my wheels and everything else shinny on the bike.

JeffM

I like mothers powercone, and powerball mini.
X2:2thumbs:
Always looking when specials come up, i auctually have about 4 of each still in their packet, so when they start flying to pieces i throw them in the trash but save the spindal.