Retail Price: $299.99
You save: $24.99 (8%)
Our Price: $275.00

Add to Cart:

• Description
  • Details
  • Reviews
  • Custom Tab
These are beautiful show chromed shocks with the same ride as OEM Big Dog Works Shocks.

If you are of large stature, 225 plus, or ride two up allot that puts you in that range or higher we recommend these shocks. For small stature folks looking for a softer ride order the medium version of this shock HERE.

Thanks man. Just me ride 210

aspen874

Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Gary, both Curtis and Shannon above are two of the experts here on the forum. You can purchase the shocks through Curtis or through Donna and Derick, aka "Bigdogpartsking". You can get your speedo replaced from either also, Curtis may be able to repair your old one, you might want to ask him.

KaptinAmerika

Gary, both Curtis and Shannon above are two of the experts here on the forum. You can purchase the shocks through Curtis or through Donna and Derick, aka "Bigdogpartsking". You can get your speedo replaced from either also, Curtis may be able to repair your old one, you might want to ask him.
Not entirely true.
Derek and Donna do not carry the MID-USA shocks and even if they did they likely would not do the upgrades that we do to them so they work well in the BDs. They had some OEM Works shocks at one time but I think they are out now. In addition they might have some old BD Speedos but again they do not carry the speedos we carry.
Don't get me wrong I'm a D&D supporter and one of they're dealers but there are some things they have no interest in handling and I'm one of the lucky ones they pass those customers to.
I cannot repair the BD Speedos. I've tried a couple of shops for repairs and I always get the same answer " they're a cheap junk speedometer not worth trying to fix".