Which exhaust??

BWDCFL

I have a 2003 Chopper (currently in shop but getting fixed), eventually I may want to get rid of the factory 2-into-1 exhaust, and go with something different?

Which companies even make exhaust for my model?

Thanks in advance!

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Well u got vance and hines....santee...l.a.f....razor which is the same style as martin brothers but alot less in price...there is all kinds.....what is on urs kerker 2 into 1???....if so im interested in buying them when u decide to get other ones for urs...

BWDCFL

Well u got vance and hines....santee...l.a.f....razor which is the same style as martin brothers but alot less in price...there is all kinds.....what is on urs kerker 2 into 1???....if so im interested in buying them when u decide to get other ones for urs...
Unsure exactly which ones I have ... here’s other pics

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
Good possibility right where they currently are! (They do sound quite good for stock pipes!)

Thats good David, they are nice pipes for sure...I was just sayin if you decided to sell them...lol

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Thanks!!! I can’t wait to get it back! Only had it for about 3 weeks before the hub broke (ghost flames inside the flames too!)

Yeah my silver bike has flames inside the flames also...i like they way they done those...u did good its sharp...if i had of saw it i would most likely have bought it myself without a doubt..now that i think more about it i would have forsure....hope u get back on the road soon...nothing more fun than a BIG DOG...:old2: