WTTB 07 and up K9

Energy One
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChoppaNoob

WTB 07 and up K9

Hey I have been looking for weeks online for a K9. I just missed the trigger on 2 that were good colors, mileage, and good price. Still kicking myself over one. Also took a look at a Ridgeback and a couple other hardtails, but decided I wanted to save my back this time around.

Looking for 07 and up K9 in dark cherry or burnt orange. I will consider other colors even black if the price is right and send the tins off to Ed. Hoping for something under 5k miles. If you know of anyone that's thinking about selling or havent posted online, please give me a shout. I'm in Central, Arkansas 72113; so something in an 8hr driving radius would be ideal.

Thanks in advance
Brian

Last edited:
Hey I have been looking for weeks online for a K9. I just missed the trigger on 2 that were good colors, mileage, and good price. Still kicking myself over one. Also took a look at a Ridgeback and a couple other hardtails, but decided I wanted to save my back this time around.

Looking for 07 and up K9 in dark cherry or burnt orange. I will consider other colors even black if the price is right and send the tins off to Ed. Hoping for something under 5k miles. If you know of anyone that's thinking about selling or havent posted online, please give me a shout. I'm in Central, Arkansas 72113; so something in an 8hr driving radius would be ideal.

Thanks in advance
Brian
Brian......what did you do with the Ironhorse? Are you going to fix it

ChoppaNoob

Yes Sir ! Put an ultima 58 mm front end on this weekend. I'll finish my wiring and brake job today. Waiting for a new tire to ship.

Already found a buyer for it locally ! I'll ride it hard for a few weeks, just to test everything though.

It took longer to get an estimate from the shop, than it did for me to actually do the work. lol

ChoppaNoob

That horse was possessed and didn't want to tame no matter how good I was to it ! lol

Spent more time on the lift than on the road. Starter went out, ignition went out, then I had a lil fender bender (my first accident ever). Even had a mirror stem break off while going down the highway once ! lol All cheap and fixable, but I took it as a bad sign.

Looked at some RB's for the 330. But then I was a test patient in an MRI. They said my back didnt look the best even though it feels fine to me. So now I'm looking for the K9.

Brian....glad you got it back together. Let me know when you get the new dog and I'll ride up one day and see it. Maybe I can talk Silver09 into meeting me in Arkedelphia and we'll both ride up and take a look. Might even be able to talk Kiwirider into going. Only 300+ miles.....would make a good day ride.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Brian....glad you got it back together. Let me know when you get the new dog and I'll ride up one day and see it. Maybe I can talk Silver09 into meeting me in Arkedelphia and we'll both ride up and take a look. Might even be able to talk Kiwirider into going. Only 300+ miles.....would make a good day ride.
300+ Miles is a hell of a good day ride :whoop:

Logged 720 miles over the course of Friday/Saturday/Monday this weekend :whoop: - 270 was my max on the day had the lady on the back she was giving in to easy :rant:

seavee

I just came acroos a kick ass deal on a K9 with under 2000 miles its a 2007. I suggested he post it here.

300+ Miles is a hell of a good day ride :whoop:

Logged 720 miles over the course of Friday/Saturday/Monday this weekend :whoop: - 270 was my max on the day had the lady on the back she was giving in to easy :rant:
I know what you mean about the wife riding with you. Mine will ride all day as long as you don't tell her how far she's gone. :D

ChoppaNoob

Will do definitely ! Theres a another K9 that I see here from time to time at bike night. Ill grab his number next time I see him.

I just came acroos a kick ass deal on a K9 with under 2000 miles its a 2007. I suggested he post it here.
PM sent !

ChoppaNoob

Bumping this back up to the top. Looking for 08 and up K9. Burnt orange or blue with or without graphics. Low mileage. Prefer carb'd because they should be easier to work on. Lets see what you got.

556K9

I've got a 2006 K9 with a little over 8k on it. I am original owner- level 3 paint silver with black tribal flames. Never posted much here but trying to get the word out. Bike is in great shape. PM if you want to talk.

ChoppaNoob

Thanks I'm really looking for an 08+ I prefer those wheels. I want to get what I really want this time. I plan to keep it awhile.

ChoppaNoob

Bump back up to the top ! Spring is near ! Still looking for something in the Burnt Orange flavor ! 08+ Title says K9, but RB's are cool too ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.