Yup, it's an electrical question

Energy One

Wil Lund

I have a 2006 K9 I was having electrical problems. Turn the key on and nothing would come on, then the flashers would start flashing. I would have to turn the key off and on several times before the lights would come on. I would be riding and lose my speedometer, tac and my flashers would start flashing, kill button would not work had to turn key off to stop it. Over the New Years holidays I installed the RIP gen 1 and so far everything been working good. I like riding and don't want to worry about electrical problems.

Chop Shop

Solved, after killing a few chickens and dancing for the motorcycle gods. Finally solved. I'll skip the hundred things I tried (thanks for all the great advice) I took the right hand controls apart an sure enough there was plenty crap in there cause a random ground out. I know this an old post but figured I should close it off and thank everyone

roadie1389

Solved, after killing a few chickens and dancing for the motorcycle gods. Finally solved. I'll skip the hundred things I tried (thanks for all the great advice) I took the right hand controls apart an sure enough there was plenty crap in there cause a random ground out. I know this an old post but figured I should close it off and thank everyone
Wow 2 yrs later? I hope you where out riding during that time and not pissed off at the bike :) Follow-ups are always great.

Coolbreezin

I had my whole bike rewired at Chopper City in FL. They took everything out except the battery. I have one 40 amp and two 15 amp fuses. They did everything from my handlebar switches to the taillights plus a few other things. It was about $1500, but I have not been left ass up on the side of the road since.