04 pitbull to ridgeback build

Energy One
Not sure if this is considered rude, but do you mind if I ask how much it cost to powder coat that frame?
Also I use a company called electro tech powdercoat in San Marcos ca. Not all powdercoaters know parts that should be taped off.
Engine mounts, transmission etc..
Electro tech does! They do an amazing job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made a little progress today
Still deciding if I want to powdercoat the handlebars red.
Also removed the wiring harness from the pitbull, what a mess the wire plus is. Going to clean up the rats nest before installing it.

The wiring for the speedo is going to be tricky. I am probably going to have to order the ridgeback speedo wiring and will need to install the jst connector. The pitbull had in annunciator installed on the tank.

Did the fit test on the forks and transmission is loosely mounted. Delivered some parts for powder-coating I had an extra set of handlebars that are getting powder coated red to match the frame and I may do the triple trees black pending the style of the wheels.

I'm probably selling my original speedometer it works perfect I bought a new Dakota digital if your interested before I list it
My Dakota digital from the pitbull fits the new cup. Thanks for the offer.
On another note I took the karata to a local shop to get a quote for professional polishing. They quote me 200.00 guess it’s time to wet sand and polish .

Rottweiler

Paul
Great job so far. Looks like your having fun also. It will mean more when your showing that bike off. :patriot::cheers::old2: