How far will a dog go on one tank

How far have you taken your dog on one tank of fuel?

• 80 miles

Votes: 31 4.7%
  • 100 miles

Votes: 267 40.2%
  • 150 miles

Votes: 334 50.2%
  • 200 miles

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters

kickstart

Didn't really care until these questions started so I decided to check and get 35-45 depending what mood i'm in and that's with a stock motor, Super G 32&78, D&M vertical with Mean Mothers.

TLB08K9

I was able to squeeze out 201 on a trip with stock everything. Was running 70-75 interstate the whole way. Put 4.57 gallons in.

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
Depend on what you have done to it and if ya ride it like ya stole the bitch!!!!:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
When I hit 90 to 95 I am looking for a Drinkin hole!!:eek:

slowrower

2007 Mastiff
On the highway at 2500-2700 rpms I got 61mpg on a trip from Orlando to Tampa and back .. around town its down to 38-42. It depends on your driving conditions and wrist!

seatmaker

117 miles consistently to reserve, then she gets about 3 miles from the nearest gas station before she runs out. Grrrr :spank:

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
I’m sure if I really really really really wanted to, I could get 150 miles to a tank!!!! I see two problems right off the bat. One I don’t think there is enough Valium on the plant to make me ride like that. Second, I really really really really don’t fucking care. Once I realized my average riding day gets me about 95 miles before I hit reserve I was good!!!! I damn sure didn’t buy this to be Green!! :eek:
Fuck Green I'm going for the Scream!!!!!YeeeeeHawww get the fuck out oof my way!!!:loony:

It would appear that it depends on what model you own. My 05 Ridgeback has a total capacity of 3.8 gallons, I know I hit reserve at 128 miles, and that I get 35 mpg driving like I stole it. That means I can go only 5 miles on reserve, best case senario.

JMN68

I get 120 on the regular, then switching to reserve, then praying for a gas station nearby to top off and then away we go again.

BubbleHead

Big Dog Biker test account
I've gotten 115 on one tank till reserve once . Other than that at 90 I am definitely looking for gas quick. Don't like pushing my dog. I can look stupid all by myself without pushing my luck to accomplish that.