Powder coat and diamond cut heads

Energy One

PacoPetty

The last time I polished my engine is when I bought the bike, didn't even know it was polished aluminum until someone told me to clean it up.. lol.. took me two weekends and the first rain I got caught in after it only said 10% .. that was it.. I polish it little bits at a time here and there, but it's just way too much work.. and as far as season goes, out down time is from about July to October unless we ride at night. Lol
Kel, how did yours turn out?

bigkelk9

So I have a buddy who does this and going rate is about 700 to 900 to powder coat and diamond cut.. that's jugs and heads. It's the tear down of the heads with the labor that adds on an average of about 80 to 100 bucks. But my buddy charges about 80 bucks a head to powder coat them, and about 40 a jug.. and diamond cut is about 585 for the nice diamond cut. They have 2 different cuts. One just looks cheap in my opinion.. but u can get that one for cheap, like 385

So I have a buddy who does this and going rate is about 700 to 900 to powder coat and diamond cut.. that's jugs and heads. It's the tear down of the heads with the labor that adds on an average of about 80 to 100 bucks. But my buddy charges about 80 bucks a head to powder coat them, and about 40 a jug.. and diamond cut is about 585 for the nice diamond cut. They have 2 different cuts. One just looks cheap in my opinion.. but u can get that one for cheap, like 385
That’s a damn good price, wonder how he gets around the patent on diamond cutting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk